We are excited to be moving into the new permanent Seacourt Hall at 3 Church Way in January 2020. The move will take place mid-month (with classes expected to move week of 13th January – check with your class) and we have an official Open Day on Saturday 25th January. See our poster for details.
- Seacourt Hall current lease incorporating the constitution (1989): Part 1; Part 2
- Draft new Seacourt Hall constitution (2019)
- Seacourt Hall temporary lease for Grant Thornton Building
- Seacourt Hall new lease for new Community Hall space
- Carter Jonas surveyor’s valuation report
- Plans for Community Building and Seacourt Hall – layout plans; elevations