Classes and Activities
Details of our regular classes and activities and how to join are listed below, check the What’s On calendar for more details.
Exercise and dance classes
- Oxford City School of Dance – Mondays 15:30pm – 18:00pm
- Betty Bloom Dance – Tuesdays 16:00pm – 19:30pm – children’s and adult dance classes focusing on fun, imagination and creativity. To find out more visit www.bettybloomdance.co.uk
- Yoga – Tuesdays 19:45pm – 20:45pm – Yoga with Simone is an hour long vinyasa flow yoga class for all levels! Come join Prana’s first “pop up” in Botley, and spend an hour moving your body, focusing on your breathing, and finding deep relaxation. This is a great class for beginners as well as more advanced yogis; Simone makes sure to provide modifications as well as an extra challenge for those who’d like it! Please email to book Simone@pranayogaoxford.com
- Pilates – Tuesdays 20:30pm – 21:00pm and Wednesdays 13:00pm – 15:00pm
- Valentine’s Fitness – Wednesday and Friday 18:00pm – 19:00pm
- Taekwon-do – Mondays 18:30pm – 20:00pm – West Oxford Taekwon-Do Club is a friendly local club, where students can develop to their full potential. Taekwon-Do promotes fitness, flexibility, self-confidence and self-defense. For more information please visit www.wotkd.co.uk or contact Chris Hall on 01865 570291 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Capoeira Classes – Wednesday 19:15pm – 20:45pm. Booking via their website: Booking via www.capoeira-uk.com
Arts and Crafts
- Sewing Club – Thursday 19:30pm – 21:30pm
Music and singing
- Oxford Harmony Choir – Wednesdays 19:30pm – 22:00pm
Baby and toddler classes
- Monkey Music – Classes on Hold. Due to return. Mondays 9am – 12.30pm – Monkey Music classes offer a safe, supportive and nurturing environment, where parents, carers and children meet in small groups to enjoy our interactive musical activities. Click here to find out more about Monkey Music and why it is the preferred choice for thousands of families across the UK .
- Baby College – Tuesdays 9:30am – 12:30pm – Baby College Oxford offer parent and baby development classes for babies aged from 0 – 3+ years. Our fun and informative weekly classes are run in three different age groups. Contact details: to find out more or to book a class visit www.babycollege.co.uk or email Bea or Donna email@example.com
- Botley Bridges Baby Group – Fridays 9:30am – 14:00pm – Weekly topics to aid your baby’s development and a chance to meet other local families and make friends. Contact Sue Dowe for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769275084
- Come back and check soon…
- Senior Citizens Lunch club – fortnightly on Thursdays – starts at 12pm, with lunch served at 12:30pm. 2 Course lunch for local residents of North Hinksey & Botley who are over 60. Please contact Jackie Warner: 01865 721386 for more information.
- Subud – Mondays 20:30pm – 21:30pm & Fridays 7:45pm – 20:45pm
- Stagecoach Botley – Saturdays 9:00am – 15:00pm – A fun, child-centered and engaging youth Performing Arts School. Run by a charming team of teachers who are passionate about the local area. Let them help your 4-16 year old flourish in confidence through dance, singing, musicality and acting classes! Call 01865 590 510 or 01235 390 810 to reach Nicolle or Tara
- Potters Church – Sundays 10:00am – 12:30pm & 18:00pm – 20:30pm – For more information, please contact The Potter’s House Church Oxford. Call: 07734406813 or email: email@example.com